Tuesday, May 31, 2011

palm reading?

Someone read my palms tonight.  I know it’s probably a bunch of phooey but it’s strange to sit there and listen to details about your life ahead.  She looked at my left hand first.  Apparently the first one they look at is the one that matters but when she paused and asked if I really wanted to know when I was going to die, I wish she had looked at my right.  On that hand, I die at 60.  60!  But I have two children (can she see that those will be adopted cuz I am so not popping out two kids), I will be quite well off but will make big sacrifices in my own career for my partner’s (who I meet later in my career path) Oh and did I mention that I die at 60?

I made her do the other hand.  Had she told me, like she later told everyone else, that you’re supposed to think about which hand you give I would have given her my right.  So, on the other hand I live to 103.  Now that might be just as scary to me as 60 but I’d rather that than peace out so young.  I am also very wealthy and she didn’t say anything about kids but that I do make a significant difference in the world with my career.  According to this hand I already know my life partner but we aren’t together just yet.  I don’t know about that last detail but the rest sounds pretty decent to me.  Do you get a say in the matter?   How does this all work? Can I choose to live my right hand?


editors note:  I was quite isistent that I could have my right hand life and now that I have access to google I wanted to find out.   Wikipedia made me feel much better when it told me that “The left is what the gods give you, the right is what you do with it."  Sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment