Thursday, April 28, 2011

there is a deep hole

The instructor read this to us today when we were preparing for the class.  I don’t think it needs any more from me. 

Chapter one
I walk down a street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.  I fall in.  I am lost.  I am helpless.  It isn’t my fault.  It takes me forever to find a way out. 

Chapter two
I walk down the street.  There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.  I pretend that I don’t see it.  I fall in again.  I can’t believe I am in this place again.  But it isn’t my fault. 

Chapter three
I walk down the same street.  There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.  I see it is there. I still fall in. It is a habit but my eyes are open. I know where I am.  It is my fault. I get out immediately. 

Chapter four
I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I walk around it.

Chapter five
I walk down another street.  

No comments:

Post a Comment